News and Events
I am happy to announce that PEM Rules is now also a monthly column in the Journal EP Monthly. EP Monthly is an excellent journal with many evidence-based scientific articles as well as interesting news from the EM world. Check out the PEM Rules / Pediatric section in the link here.
I was a moderator on our EM Residency Program Podcasts “Orlando EM” talking about my approach to the pediatric patient. Listen to it here.
Feb 10, 2022:
Recently I was a guest in the Medical Muze podcast and got the opportunity to speak about my career and why I love Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Listen to it here.
I presented several lectures at the 2021 spring ACOEP Scientific Assembly titled:
- Approach to the Child with a FOOSH injury
- Respiratory Emergencies in the Pediatric ER
- Antibiotic Stewardship in the Pediatric ER
On October 14th I presented several lectures at the ACOEP Scientific Assembly titled:
- Fever in the Pediatric Patient
- Evaluation and Management of Well-appearing Febrile Infants 8-60 Days Old
- The Very Sick Infant in the Pediatric ED
I was recently a guest speaker on the EM Over Easy podcast for the second time and was part of a panel discussion on COVID-19. To listen to my first appearance on the EM Over Easy podcast, visit their website here.